Sun World beach has long been a beach chosen by many people to relax on hot summer days. It has blue sea, white sand and peaceful scenery, overlapping mountains. You can also visit many other fun places at Sun World Halong Complex.
1. White fine white sand Sun World Halong Complex Beach
Sun World beach is one of the famous man-made natural beauty located in the heart of Quang Ninh mining land. The beach has contributed to promoting the beautiful natural image, diversifying the type of tourism to attract more and more tourists to visit.
1.1 Preliminary introduction of Sun World Beach
Sun World Beach is an artificial beach with a length of up to 900m, belonging to the Bai Chay coastal entertainment complex of Sun World Halong Complex, located in Bai Chay ward, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province. In particular, this place is completely free for visitors and residents to swim, rest and visit. The scenery here is artificial, but very natural and even very clean with white sand and blue sea. Coming here, people can take a dip, swim in the beautiful blue sea water or zoom out into the distance to see Ha Long Bay under the shade of tropical trees.
In addition, you can also enjoy many attractive entertainment and entertainment services to bring guests moments of comfort and relaxation. The system of commercial centers, restaurants, hotels … built around Sun World beach ensures to serve the diverse needs of visitors.
1.2 Directions to Sun World Halong Complex
From Ha Long Street – The main road of the city, you run through Cai Lan Station, then turn left onto Cai Lan Street. From here, you just need to run along this road to Hai Quan street. You run about 1.6km more and then you will turn to Vuon Dao Street, then from the roundabout, you run straight across the other road and you will immediately come to Sun World Halong Complex! Then from the gate of Sun World Halong Complex, you can use the tram service of this place. Extremely fast and convenient, the price is “as cheap as giving” because it is only 5,000 VND / time only.
1.3 Transportation to Sun World Beach
To move to Sun World Ha Long beach, visitors can go by motorbike, bus, or even by plane. Depending on the starting point and the needs of each person, there will be a suitable means of transportation.
– Motorcycle: If you want to have different experiences for your trip, motorbike will be a suitable choice. However, Sun World Ha Long Beach is about 200km from Hanoi city center, if you choose to travel by motorbike, you must ensure your health and mental stability.
– Passenger cars: Buses are the solution for those who want to travel safely and still save on travel costs. Bus fares for the Hanoi – Ha Long route only range from 100,000 VND to 250,000 VND.
– Airplane: If the starting point is far away, traveling by plane will be the most convenient means of saving travel time. However, because Sun World Ha Long Beach is located about 60 km from Van Don Airport, when you get off the plane, you need to continue to take a taxi, bus or coach to move to Ha Long.
1.4 When is the best time to go to Sun World Beach?
Like other beaches in Quang Ninh such as Ngoc Vung or Quan Lan beaches, the best time to come here to relax is from April to August, especially in the summer time. In hot summer, what’s better than soaking in cool water, or lying down in the shade of coconut trees, right? But if you are afraid of the crowded and cramped summer because this is the peak time, you can go right after the Tet season. At this time, the weather is also much more pleasant, the air is fresher, cooler, and there are not many tourists. It’s perfect for a vacation. You just need to avoid the rainy season around the end of the year because it will rain a lot at this time, inconvenient in travel.
2. Quality Sun World Beach in Sun World Halong Complex
Nature on Sun World beach is a harmonious combination between nature and human intelligence. Bringing both the beauty of the wild and open sea, and the subtle breath of modernity.
2.1 See space as a miniature ‘Ha Long Bay’
From the beach, you will not only see the sea surface sparkling like silver in the sunlight or the white-headed waves breaking when hitting the shore, but also the towering “islets” of limestone. up in the middle of the sea. A little green moss on the top makes the scene add a unique highlight. Therefore, you can choose this place as an extremely beautiful sunset spot because Sun World Halong Complex is open until 7pm! The special scene will be unlike any other because there are not only limestone mountains but also a 55.5m high lighthouse that simulates the oldest Ke Ga Lighthouse in Vietnam. You can rent a car to enjoy the beautiful scenery, take great photos, surely when you look at the right angle you will have many beautiful photos.
2.2 Join exciting thrilling services
Besides being close to the center to ensure convenient travel, or having a romantic and dreamy space, Sun World Beach also has many other thrilling water entertainment services, especially suitable for tourists. Adventurous lovers like windsurfing, kayaking, speedboat parachuting, canoeing to enjoy the seascape… It will surely bring you many unforgettable memories!
Besides, this place also has a variety of activities for the team such as volleyball, table tennis, football or team building activities right on the sand to increase the joyful and bustling atmosphere for visitors. Dining and resting places run along the beach to serve the needs of visitors. In addition, around the beach, there are many luxurious restaurants with professional and high-class service to help visitors enjoy the most relaxing moments.
2.3 Visit more interesting places
If you have come to Sun World Halong Complex, then surely besides Sun World beach, you will have many other places to visit as well as take photos. Take a look at the list below with MIA.vn to combine sightseeing and come up with the best route to discover the most “like belly” for you!
– Sea Village Area: This place has the direction of both Hanoi’s old town and Hoi An commercial port when it is both a busy and bustling shopping space and at the same time a place for visitors to enjoy many delicious dishes. bold, sophisticated. The beach village has a popular and close name, which will create a feeling of nostalgia for visitors but still equally bustling and crowded somewhere! In addition, when you come here, you can also go for a walk on the beach and discover more about the unique culture of the region after hours of fun.
– Sun World Lighthouse: Sitting on Sun World beach, you must have seen the “shadow” of this 55.5m high lighthouse. If you have ever been to Binh Thuan, you will surely find this lighthouse very familiar to your eyes, because it is modeled after the image of Ke Ga – the oldest lighthouse in Vietnam. This place is extremely popular with tourists, and check-in is massive!
– Ha Long Water Park: This place has a system of 12 extremely diverse and attractive water games. The area is up to 20 hectares and is divided into 3 separate areas: Children’s play area, Family play area, and Adventure and thrill play area. Surely adventure lovers will fall in love with the word ê that lasts forever.
– Dragon Halong Park: If you are not a fan of water adventure games but are passionate about land games, this is definitely the place for you when you can participate in many thrilling games. “roofball” such as Following the Footprints of Dragons, Pirate Ships, Speedy Flying Dragons, Rage Rhinoceros…
3. What to eat when coming to Sun World Beach?
Around Sun World Beach, there are a number of restaurants serving a variety of dishes from Asia to Europe, including familiar Vietnamese dishes for you to choose from. The seafood here is fresh, carefully processed, but because it is inside a famous tourist area, the price will be a bit expensive. In addition, at the above fun places, there are also many other delicious dishes waiting for you to discover. Do not miss it!